1970 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Sports Sedan originally from reno Nevada. Original paint. Very little rust. 300 H.P. 350 with all new gaskets and seals, auto, new seat upholstry. New tires. Dual exhaust. Excellent driver. You don''t see to many of the sport sedans. $12,995.00 OBO. You can''t find them in this undisturbed condition.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door