VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Began its life as a restored model A Huckster converted to a 2 step Paddy wagon custom body. The 6" step up is to allow for prisoner headroom when setting on benches on either side. Beginning in the front we mounted a working 30's siren on the fender; the body carries 2 front and 2 rear 7" red lights, inside the cab is a replica "typewriter" known as the Tommy gun. affixed above the front seat is 2 clipboards with wanted posters - "Bonnie and Clyde", Dillinger, etc. Look close - a hand made oak billy club. In the prisoner compartment a bench lines each side with center aisle - the aisle has chains and prisoner shackles. The wind bars on each side are all custom welded, steel stock, to a weld steel frame. The back door is extra large for a good view inside and out the compartment. It has a jail cell type sliding latch and a pad lock to keep the bad people incarcerated. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Chrome Stone Guard
7" Chrome Lights (4)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door