1965 Ford Fairlane. Stock. Completely restored. Original 289 V-8. Automatic with power steering and Cruise-O-Matic. Upgraded Dual Exhaust and Glass Pack Mufflers. Restoration started at 70,000 miles. Purchased in May 2019 for $25,000 priced to sell
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door