Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 Chevy Nova has gone through a rotisserie restoration and is an impeccable beautiful build. Power is supplied by a sweet LS2 motor backed by a T56 6-speed manual transmission, built for the fun of driving and handling. Power steering, power disc brakes, and 12 bolt posi rear-end. Inside find an all new interior, with new gauges, and ice cold air conditioning. From a collection of a builder/collector who puts out the best, drives them for fun, and then passes them on to the next lucky owner. What you see is what you get, and boy do you get a lot of show and go for the buck. Offered at $48,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Rare
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
Orange , CA
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
1964 Corvette #s Match Barn Find One Owner 40 yrs
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door