Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 Chevy Nova has gone through a rotisserie restoration and is an impeccable beautiful build. Power is supplied by a sweet LS2 motor backed by a T56 6-speed manual transmission, built for the fun of driving and handling. Power steering, power disc brakes, and 12 bolt posi rear-end. Inside find an all new interior, with new gauges, and ice cold air conditioning. From a collection of a builder/collector who puts out the best, drives them for fun, and then passes them on to the next lucky owner. What you see is what you get, and boy do you get a lot of show and go for the buck. Offered at $48,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Big Window Big Block WOW
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
1965 Mercury Comet Caliente Super Rare Super Nice
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door