American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1971 PLYMOUTH GTX T-1300 Originally built in St. Louis, MS, this B-Body 1971 Plymouth GTX 2 Door Hardtop has recently been professionally brought back to life. This genuine 71 GTX has a factory option package that includes the 440 cubic inch motor, a Torqueflite automatic transmission, power steering, front disc brakes, a pistol grip shifter on a center console, as well as the functional Air Grabber hood. Believed to be the only 1971 Plymouth GTX with A/C AND Air Grabber. No rust or bondo anywhere on this car!! See below for additional details of the car: Engine: 440ci V8 Engine Air Conditioning (R134 Converted) Sanden A/C Compressor Vintage Air Tru-Trac Bracket System to accommodate Air Grabber Hood Dual Exhaust Original Air Cleaner with Coyote Duster decal Chassis/Drivetrain: Torqueflite 727 Automatic Transmission Power Steering Front Disc Brakes Posi-traction 8 3/4 inch Rear End Interior/Exterior: Original Orange Exterior Paint has been touched up Original Black Vinyl Bucket Seats and Upholstery Door Panels exhibit silver medallions, as factory original Center Console Original and working gauge cluster AM/FM Radio Iconic Pistol Grip Shifter but with added Trigger Original Rear Deck Lid Spoiler Original Magnum 500 Wheels w/ Cooper Radial GT Tires Custom Air Grabber Hood operated from switch inside car Body Colored Side Mirrors and Bumpers Functional Hood Pins Finished Trunk Includes Original Jack All emblems and decal in immaculate condition ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door