1957 Pontiac Custom Safari 2 door wagon, two tone paint, Fontaine Blue and Kenya white, power steering, power brakes, 347 V-8 engine with tri power and air conditioning, frame off nut and bolt restoration. Museum quality (in the current owner's opinion 9+ out of 10). Have pictures of all phases of restoration. All factory N.O.S. parts were used, the vehicle is extremely rare considering it has factory air conditioning along with tri power (with correct air cleaner) wonder bar radio, spinner hubcaps. Also has all factory dealer option books. Very well documented from start to finish. This is one of the best original 57 safari wagons you will ever see. You will not be disappointed upon your inspection. Will take interesting trade plus cash difference. Like 1935-1938 Ford pickups.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door