702 N 1st St.
Ready to drive and enjoy is this stunning 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2dr Sedan Powered by its FC code 283 believed to be original engine! Its backed up by its power glide transmission and comes equipped with working cruise control am radio dual exhaust and is riding on nice set of original rims hubcaps and wide white wall tires. This 1957 Chevy Was totally restored approximately 10 years ago and was very well taken care of since. It was completely taken off the frame the frame chassis and drive train was gone thru painted and then all resembled with new body bushings and the undercarriage was finished in red oxide primer. This is a super solid original 57 that was then repainted in a beautiful turquoise and white exterior with two tone blue interior. This is a super nice car that is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car event. It has just had a new carburetor cam lifters timing chain and the power glide was completely rebuilt by Amoco transmission. This car drives as nice as it looks. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door