Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II Convertible is an excellent original car that would benefit from minor cosmetics and servicing. Beige with brown leather interior and offered with factory owners manuals. 59k miles. A good driver quality Corniche with very presentable paint, chrome, and interior. The soft-top is in need of replacement at this time. A superb value at only $46,500.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door