Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautiful and Highly Collectible 1957 Chevrolet CorvetteThis 1957 Chevy Corvette is a gorgeous fully restored example that's in excellent condition overall. Black with silver coves and red interior. Desirable 4-speed manual gearbox. New black soft top. This C1 Vette is super clean and inside and out. The fiberglass, paint, chrome, and interior all present very well. Clean and rust free underside and frame. 1957 was a great year for the Corvette and this one runs and drives as nicely as it looks. Don't miss the exciting opportunity to own and drive this classic piece of American automotive history.Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door