East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#135 1976 Ford Ranchero
Painted the original yellow paint with a black top and pinstripe this vehicle has the original 500 Magnum rims with Mastercraft Avenger G/T white letters, driver side outside mirror is good, door handles are good, body side molding is good. The emblems are good, bed moldings are good, front & rear bumpers are good. Front bumper guards are good. Tail lights are good. Head light trim is good, grill is good and wheel well moldings are good. Nice car.
Bench seat with tan vinyl, dash is tan and looks great, dash cluster looks great, factory clock, automatic on the column, remote mirror, roll up windows. The tan carpet is good, as is the tan rubber floor mats. The tan head liner and sun visors are good. There are shoulder belts, factory Philco AM radio. The sill plates are good, tan door panels and arm rest are good. Nice inside.
Powered by the original 351m engine and Automatic transmission with engine rebuild and 200 miles. New radiator, A/C works good. Chrome Edelbrock air cleaner, new distributor is original style. Neat and clean under the hood. Runs good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door