Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1960 NSU Sport Prinz Coupe by Bertone is an extremely rare and collectible car that has most of the hard work done already. Red with tan interior. The car comes complete and the body and paintwork are done already. Very clean and solid undercarriage. A great little car to easily finish restoring. A very exciting opportunity to own a unique and interesting car. A great buy at only $8,750.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door