Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1990 Land Rover Defender 90 Left-Hand Drive with 5-Speed This 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 is a highly collectible and sought after truck. Desirable left-hand drive example with 5-speed manual gearbox. White with brown interior. The 2.5 liter engine runs strong and the truck drives excellent. A hard to find left-hand drive model that's very solid with a rust free underside. A very original and honest classic Defender 90 and an excellent value.Price: $36,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door