Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Highly Original 1929 Cadillac 1183 Dual Cowl Phaeton with Body by Fisher: Out of 40 Year Ownership and Never Restored This 1929 Cadillac 1183 Dual Cowl Phaeton with Body by Fisher is just out of 40 year ownership. Two-town grey with black interior and red wire wheels. Among the most elegant of the Cadillac's many available body styles was the Fisher Body-built dual-cowl phaeton that gave rear passengers their own cowl and windshield. The previous owner purchased this car in 1981 and drove it up until 2007 when he parked it in dry storage. An extremely original car that's nothing but straight and honest. It's never been restored and is very solid with a great body and undercarriage. The doors open and close nicely as well. The car is solid and comes complete. The car was last running in 2007 and wears older paint showing its patina. Get it running again and drive as-is, or consider it the ideal restoration candidate. Collectible and Desirable Dual Cowl PhaetonOut of 40 Year OwnershipBody by FisherExcellent Body and Very SolidHighly Original, Never Restored$89,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door