702 N 1st St.
This beautiful Yenko Tribute not only is show quality inside and out it is one of the most correct and complete reproductions of a 1967 Yenko 450 Super Camaros ever Created! It has its Correct L71 Corvette block with its correct date codes 840 rectangle port heads stock spec camshaft with solid lifters winters aluminum manifold holley 780 double pumper carburetor ceramic coated headers dual exhaust correct dated M-21 Muncie 4 speed transmission correctly dated 12 bolt 4.10 posi rear end correct 4 piston corvette power disc brakes upgraded HD suspension by Hotchkis console gauge package and in dash tachometer working factory am radio clock walnut steering wheel full SS option package trim power steering and is riding on a new set of rally rims with red line tires. This work of Art has been completely restored through out with all parts either restored reproduced or NOS. This car looks and drives like a brand new car and turns heads everywhere you go. With less than 10 of the original 1967 Yenkos remaining you can now own a perfect recreation of a piece of automotive history at a fraction of the cost of the original car! No detail has been overlooked while creating this perfect time capsule that captures the genius of Don Yenko's Super Camaro. Its Bolero Red paint has been laid out perfectly over a laser straight and solid body. The correct interior is nicely done with a restored AM radio and in dash tachometer console gauge package and a nice walnut steering wheel. This car sits nicely on 15 inch Rally wheels and Firestone wide ovals tires and is complete with Yenko badges and decals. If you are looking for a fast and fun show car this is it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door