VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This very desirable Ford was built as a true tribute to the very rare sport phaeton 2 doors. Est. built 15 years - 1928 motor 1930 chassis with 19" wheels and tires. Very few were built - only one we've seen in 58 years of business. Custom-built fiberglass Body is 1930 style solid, smooth and clad in Washington blue with Rivera blue beltline. The interior is light brown - front folding seats, dual taillights, and trunk rack. This represents a good running 2 door sport phaeton titled as 1928. Engine and compartment recent tuned and detailed. A great value and fun drive. Engine numbers match title. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Yellow Wheels 19"
Rear Mount Trunk Rack
Dual Tail Lights
Tan Leatherette Seats
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door