702 N 1st St.
This 1966 Chevy Impala Convertible is a super Clean American Classic that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Its Aztec Bronze paint is laid out beautifully over a straight and very solid original body. It comes equipped with power seat power steering power top dual exhaust dual chrome mirrors tachometer clock am fm digital radio power antenna and is riding on a new set of copper RWL tires surrounding rally rims. Its engine bay was detailed and painted beautifully and still surrounds its code believed to be original HA code 327 275 HP engine backed up by a smooth shifting 4 speed manual transmission mated to a 12 bolt rear end. Its floors frame and trunk are super solid and original. Its paint is excellent along with a real nice original black bench seat interior and a new black convertible top with glass rear window. This is a very nice Convertible inside and out and drives great! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door