Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1955 Plymouth Belvedere two-door hardtop. Wow only 74K actual miles, no rust Oklahoma surviver. Gorgeous correct show "three-tone" finish done in basecoat/clearcoat for that shiny look. Excellent both chrome bumpers and other chrome and stainless totally straight body no rust floors, frame, Body mounts and trunk. Also new correct and very attractive detailed trunk. Two-tone interior, even new carpet and door panels. Dash Has no cracks all gauges are clear and dash pad still like new proving car was always garaged maintained and pampered. Detailed and total rebuilt stock 270 iconic poly V-8. Iconic Dash Push-Button shift rebuilt automatic. Detailed engine bay also Original owners manual. Everyone has a 55 Chevy. Rarely seen two door hardtop if this was a '55 chevy it would be $8000 more. Invest in a turnkey awesome clean '55 Belvedere two door hardtop enjoy now right off of or delivery truck. $17,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door