Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1948 Jaguar Mark IV Drophead Coupe is the ideal original restoration candidate. Green with red interior. Just out of long term southern California ownership and storage. An honest car that's full of integrity. It's been in garage storage since the early 1980's. Complete, straight, and solid overall. A fantastic find and a very exciting offer.Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door