1966 AMC Ambassador Diplomat original drivetrain and matching with 49,000 original miles. The AMC Ambassador Diplomat (DPL) was created to be the top of the line sport luxury flagship of the AMC line and is equipped with the original rare and potent 327ci engine with 4-barrel Holley carburetor. Finished in its original color of Barcelona Taupe paint with black interior it is just as gorgeous as the day it left the factory. In an era of truly special cars, this AMC Ambassador Diplomat was an automotive design statement all to its own, and it remains spectacularly beautiful and correct to this day. This gorgeous Ambassador DPL is equipped with original rare paint color which is Barcelona Medium Taupe, original rare AMC 327ci 4-barrel carb engine, original Borg Warner 3-speed automatic transmission, optional tilt steering wheel, air conditioning, power steering, power front disc brakes, original AM/FM radio, optional locking gas cap, original Mag style hubcaps, Redline radial tires, optional original black brocade seat design, reclining front seats and factory headrests. Note dent in fender Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door