VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
What a handsome car. It shares a lot of the same characteristics as the Cadillac. The 41 has a lower, sleeker look then the 40. This one is a Southern car from Georgia. It has been very well restored. The body is straight & smooth. Has a glossy black paint finish. All of the exterior chrome looks near new. The grill, taillight bezels, bumpers etc. Stainless trim is polished. Weather-strips are new. All-new glass, gaskets & fuzzy seals. New rubber fender shields. 5 painted rims with pinstripe. New trim on wheels. 5 new white walls. Trunk compartment has new carpet/liner kit. Interior is restored. Reupholstered seats, door panels, headliner, visors & new carpet. Restored interior faux wood trim. Has full rear seat. Motor compartment is detailed. Car runs smooth. Quiet as a mouse in slippers. Effortless 3 speed shifting. This car has class. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for vehicle information. Turn Signals
5 White Walls
Under Seat Heater
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door