1948 Ford 2 Door Sedan. It's a 4' chop top, 302 V-8 with a 700R4 Chevy Transmission. Chevy s10 rear end with 3.45 gears. Rebuilt engine with a new 600 CFM carb., new dist., new water pump, and new fuel pump. It has new power disc brakes on a Mustang 2 rack and pinion front end with power steering. Undercarriage has been detailed. New GM 100 amp Alt., new digital gauges, third stop light. Radio, Tilt Steering Wheel, power bucket seats, heater, electric wipers and cherry bomb mufflers. It has a blue and silver paint with silver flames.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door