AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2586 1971 Ford Mustang Mach I
Ford introduced the Mach I Mustang in 1969 and it was a game changer. The Mach I started with a V-8 'Sportsroof' body and added numerous visual and performance items such as a twin-scoop hood w/pins, front air dam, rear deck spoiler and chrome pop-open gas cap. Additional exterior Mach I features include: honeycomb front grill w/sport lamps, honeycomb rear panel, sport mirrors and Mach I accent decals/stripes. Our beautiful 1971 Mustang Mach I is mostly original except for some minor mechanical upgrades and a professional respray. The owner believes that the mileage shown (48,900) is actual. The two-stage Grabber Yellow (factory color) is accented with sharp Magnum 500 wheels that mount BFG Radial T/A tires in good condition. The black vinyl interior is original except for a new dash pad and is in very good condition. Our Mustang is equipped with factory AM radio, tach/gauges, tinted windows, power steering and power disc/drum brakes. The powerplant is a 351 Cleveland (H-code) that our owner states is the matching-numbers engine and has never been rebuilt. It is fitted with a 4-barrel carburetor and a performance cam. This cam was part of an old-school FoMoCo Hi-Po package for the 351C - .509/.509 lift, .300/.300 duration. It was estimated that the output of the engine is 330bhp, and it sounds very strong. The 3-speed automatic (FMX) feeds a 9" non-posi differential with 3.50:1 gears. The current owner of this 'Hoss' has been the caretaker for the past 17 years and is now ready to pass it on to a new owner. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door