200 E Cypress St
This car is in immaculate condition. It has been owned in the same family since 1983. Well maintained with service records. 3.3L Euro specs Original engine Original Porsche ZF 4 speed transmission Updated Webcam Performance SC camshaft Updated timing chain tensioner Original restored rebuilt turbo, boost @2700rpm (3000rpm for stock) Ceramic turbo ball bearings Tial 1.0 bar waste-gate Polished intercooler Mille Miglia SS exhuast system 993 center console 993 steering wheel Custom audio HI-Fi system Instrument gauge paint to match seats 100% garage kept, non smoker Updated A/C compressor, just serviced 16 polished Fuch wheels with new tires Original glass throughout Original factory turbo calipers Original spare tire, tools and manuals recent ceramic paint protector Never tracked new belts new fuel accumulator current smog sunroof delete
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door