American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1964 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO A classic 1964 Chevrolet El Camino that is as near to perfect as possible. Beginning with a pristine original El Camino, it was taken down to the bare chassis and rebuilt to this incredible car. All aspects of the El Camino are considered to be good to excellent. Air Conditioning. Front disc brakes and rear drums were installed, making stopping an ease. A stunningly dressed Chevrolet 350ci engine with racing heads, Edelbrock manifold, 600cfm Edelbrock carburetor sits in the highly detailed engine compartment. A 350 Turbo transmission takes the power to the rear. The interior is show quality and comfortable. Interior is Cloth & Leather The exterior glistens with mirror like paint, glistening chrome and perfectly clear glass. This is the ultimate. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door