702 N 1st St.
This super clean Red 1975 Pontiac Grand Ville Convertible has only 44978 miles showing on its odometer and judging by the condition of the car is possibly its original miles. Its powered by its 400 4bb V8 engine and backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering fender skirts radial tuned suspension am radio power brakes power top cruise control and is riding on a nice set of Chrome Pontiac Rims with White wall tires. Its paint and body looks amazing up and down the sides of this super cool classic. It has a really nice shine on a rust free body a super clean original undercarriage and a real nice white top with parade boot. Its original Montero Red paint was repainted once and looks great. Its tan bench seat interior has also been restored and looks great throughout. It comes with its original warranty paper work owners manual and some receipts of work done over the year. This is a great driving and excellent looking American Classic Convertible that is ready for summer fun! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door