702 N 1st St.
This 1973 Chevy Camaro RS is Show Quality inside and out. It is powered by a fresh 454 4bb V8 engine and backed by a 4 speed manual transmission. This RS Split Bumper Camaro spent most of its Life out in Sunny California and is an original rust free car. Its black bucket seat interior has also been completely restored with all new cushions and upholstre. Its exterior red paint with black stripes has been buffed to a brilliant shine with a rust free and super straight body and floors. This Car has a ton of power and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! It comes equipped with power steering front disc brakes cowl hood 3.42 possi gears in a 8.5 10 bolt rear end Chevy digital radio aluminum radiator dual exhaust dual electric fan Hurst shifter and is riding on a brand new set of Riddler rims with new tires. This RS runs and drives just as nice as it looks! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door