1936 Ford Deluxe Coupe described herein represented a very good example of a custom designed and fabricated Street Rod conversion. While retaining the basic external looks and characteristics of this 79 year old classic automobile, this now rare '36 Ford now features virtually all the luxury items and creature comforts that you might expect to find in a modern high performance automobile. It has features such as a high performance Chevrolet motor, automatic transmission, air conditioning, a luxury upholstered interior, power windows, solenoid operated doors as well as a sophisticated state of the art multi speaker CD stereo system. As noted on the extensive Special Equipment and Features pages, and as depicted on the many enclosed digital photographs, this unique Street Rod was custom fabricated using the finest materials and performance components available. The caliber of all work performed on this custom Street Rod is of the absolute highest quality, the entire vehicle is both highly detailed as well as being fully functional and extremely well finished.'
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door