790 Alabama Ave
1973 Plymouth Cuda:
340 / 375 HP
Chrome Fender Blinkers
Factory A/C Car- Does Not Work
Gold Poly Color
Dana Rear End
This car does not belong to Big O Street Rods so we have no liability associated with this car. If interested I will give you owners name and number and you can deal with him directly
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1971 Chevy Cheyenne SHARP TRUCK Original Engine AC
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door