*352 CID Engine - Real "X" code 352CI 4bbl
*3 speed Automatic Transmission - Cruise-o-matic
*Chrome air cleaner and valve covers
*Factory power windows
*Power top w/ new boot
*Factory black vinyl bench seat (new seat covers)
*Newer carpet kit
*15" Crager Polished Aluminum wheels & matching spare in trunk
*AM/F radio (not working)
*Newer Dual Exhaust
*Remote drivers side mirror
*Per Title Rebuilt Title Vehicle w/ restoration
Runs and drivers great. Nicely detailed engine bay. Restored to drive and enjoy. Paint isn't perfect and has some flaws we show in the photos. If you are looking for then look no further. Driver quality restoration.
TRIM TAG decoded
76A - 2 door convertible Galaxie
8 color - yellow
66 trim - black
21M date - Atlata
1 axle - 3.00 gear
7 trans - cruise-o-matic
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door