East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#003 1965 VW GT 12 Avenger
3000 miles since built
Painted a beautiful Blue with Orange stripes, rear wing, dual outside Racing mirrors, tilt front end, Tilt rear end, tinted windshield and rear window, door glass removeable and clear. One wiper, door sills like new. Window seals like new, head light covers tinted, knock off rims powder coated, orange centers and rest of rim brushed aluminum like new. New Falken tires. A real attention getter. Looks great!
Bucket seats, door panels, headliner all covered in Raven Wing Ultra Leather, Black mini steering wheel, custom made mini console with key switch, Toggle switches, 4-speed shifter, custom dash covered in Raven Wing ultra-leather with AutoMeter gauges with Silver face. Custom center door panel cover spun aluminum, electric fans mounted on driver and passenger dash corners, Black carpet, black Ford logo rubber floor mats, aluminum sill plates, custom seat belts, Gulf GT wiring harness. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 1600 cc, dual Weber carbs, dual chrome exhaust tops, chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaner, chrome engine cover, chrome cover, chrome oil cap. Runs and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and many more!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door