Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1968 Chevrolet Camaro. Powered by an LS fuel injected engine (casting #12550592 / Heads -241) with an automatic 4-speed OD 4L65E transmission. - 12 bolt posi-trac rear end- 3.73 gears- LeMans Blue paint (Code U)- Power Wilwood 4 wheel drilled/slotted disc brakes- Power steering- Vintage Air- Flowmaster dual exhaust- Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans- Spectre Air intake- Billet aluminum hood hinges- Tubular A-arms- Hotchkis front sway bar- QA1 front coil overs- Global West sub-frame connectors- Adjustable 4-link suspension- Ridetech rear coil overs- Ididit brushed aluminum tilt column- Classic instruments gauge cluster- Center console with horse-shoe shifter - Alpine AM/FM/CD/Aux stereo- 2' Cowl hood- Rear spoiler- American Racing Torque Thrust wheels - 17' front and 18' rear For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door