Classic Car Deals
1963 Studebaker GT Hawk solid California car that you can drive and enjoy. Rare three speed manual with overdrive. This 1963 GT Hawk is powered by a 289-cu.in. OHV V-8 that was rated at 225 horsepower when new. This engine features a four-barrel carburetor and a dual exhaust. This vehicle underwent a meticulous restoration in the past. The paint has faded but the interior is exceptional as well as the drivetrain. The Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk (or GT Hawk) was a grand touring coupe sold by Studebaker motors between 1962 and 1964. For 1963, Studebaker produced Just 4,634 GT Hawks. Theres a reason you see very few on the road. This is truly a gentlemans hot rod and will get attention anywhere you go! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door