Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe, 4spd, Frame Off Restoration, Very Fast, 2 Owner Florida Car. an investment-quality classic American muscle car that is sure to appreciate in value in the upcoming years. This Corvette had a complete frame-off restoration about 2 years ago, and $81,000 was invested in the car and its restoration. The 327 V8 was completely rebuilt, giving it the kind of horsepower the car never knew in 1964. Power is estimated at 400hp. Highlights include: Engine bored .030 over with new TRW pistons 10:1 compression Duntov 30-30 solid cam Eagle Rods Balanced steel crank ARP head studs New Aluminum heads, 205 super duty stainless intake valves Custom intake (fits the height of the runners on the heads) Harland Sharp roller rockers 780 double-pumper Holley carb 140 gallon mechanical fuel pump New electronic ignition with mechanical tach drive 1 7/8 inch x 4 inch side pipes Double Dynomax 3 inch mufflers Original 4 speed transmission with Hays clutch 330 rear end with a new Posi unit, heavy-duty axles. an all new brake system, and all of the door parts have been replaced (latches, cranks, rollers and tracks). Everything on the car works. The odometer reads 25,999, and it is believed the miles are correct.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door