Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 Ford Ranchero 200 6 CYL 4 Speed drove home from California to Mass. Sub frame, torque boxes, inner fenders and shock towers, radiator support bottom of car all in great shape. All rebuilt front suspension, new rear springs and shackles, rebuilt brakes. Using as my everyday driver. Body has some rust and needs repair as shown in pictures. Motor uses a quart of oil between oil changes but runs great. Interior needs work, seat cover, rugs, dash pad visors all parts available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door