702 N 1st St.
This 1956 Ford Victoria has been meticulously restored back in 2015 and finished shortly there after. There is a full photo book that comes with the car showing pictures and statements about this cars condition and proving how this is a super clean rust free car. It was painted in a beautiful light yellow with a two tone white body. Its body floors and trunk are all in very nice original condition as well. If you walk by this stunning 56 you can't help but to stop and stare at it. Its dark tan bench seat interior is also in great shape throughout. Its powered by a user friendly 390 4bb V8 engine and automimic transmission. It comes with power steering power brakes dual exhaust am radio fender skirts continental kit louvered hood aluminum radiator fake side pipes and is riding on its original painted rims hubcaps and wide white wall tires. This old ford runs and drives as nice as it looks and is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car show! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door