Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1971 Chevrolet Camero Z28. 350 c.i. block/383 stroker motor; balanced crank, Albert and Childs rods, new pistons, new Edelbrock aluminum heads, new aluminum air gap manifold, new Holley 750 carb, solid lifter roller CAMS, roller rockers, polished high valve covers, 7 quart oil pan, headers and 3' exhaust (less than 5000 mi. on engine). B&M shift kit, Turbo 350 transmission/rebuilt with 250 converter, 3:73 POSI, BF Goodrich 275-60-15 drag radials on rear, Cragar aluminum rims all four, all gauges and set up for air conditioning, new carpet. The car has been garage stored, has not been driven in the rain last 25 years. If you want a head-turning, classic muscle car, that is fun to drive... this is the car for you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door