Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1960 Jaguar XK150 Fixed-Head Coupe is a very original matching numbers car that's been patiently waiting for easy restoration Black with red interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. The car was purchased out of an estate of a long standing Jaguar enthusiast who was the second owner of the car. He and his wife bought this car along with a XK120 Roadster to enjoy and share together as a couple. A wonderful chance to own and restore a very original XK150 FHC. Offered at an absolute bargain price. Price: $29,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door