702 N 1st St.
This 1979 Chevy Camaro Z28 is absolutely breath taking and has to be the nicest 79 Z 28 on the market today! Its has 19631 believed to be original miles with it's matching numbers 350 CI V-8 engine! It is backed up by its Correct turbo 350 3-speed automatic transmission Correct GM 10 bolt 2.41 ratio rear end Power Steering Power disc brakes cruise ice cold factory air dual exhaust Am FM 8 track original radio tachometer gauges tilt wheel dual mirrors original rally rims with BFG RWL tires. The seats are done in Carmine Cloth the dash houses a working AM/FM radio with a glove box mounted CD player and Factory Air Conditioning! If you had a Z28 in high school and want to have one back you can never build one or buy one any nicer! It has had one repaint back its original color and it was a super professional job. This car is pretty much flawless inside and out and drives excellent down the road and is a lot of fun to drive. Its original Carmine red interior is all original and is like new throughout! If you are going to buy a 79 Z why not buy the best! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door