*Automatic w/ overdrive
*Power convertible top
*Air conditioning (converted)
*New Dual FlowMaster mufflers (after photos taken)
*91k original miles
*New white convertible top w/ glass rear window
*Sony AM/FM/CD with remote control
*Stock Turbine wheels
*BF Goodrich Radial TA tires
*Power disc brakes
*Added cup holder
*Upgraded headlights (after photos taken)
Perfect car for cruising and enjoying life. I drove this car to North Carolina and back with zero issues. Ran great! Top up or down this car was built to drive.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door