Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Cars Sales is thrilled to offer this awesome 1960 AMC Rambler Cross Country Wagon. This is one badass patina survivor.. All original panels, Original glass, Equipped with an all new power brake system, V-8 350 GM crate engine, 700R4 Automatic transmission, Vintage air, Custom leather interior, LED gauges, Custom steering wheel, Steel wheels, BF Goodrich tires, AND MORE..!! This car runs and drives like a dream and is super reliable.. Get in it and go anywhere..!! Don't let this one get away cause it won't be here long..!! Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers... 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door