Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Possibly the Lowest Mileage 1976 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI Left-Hand Drive Limousine in Existence with just 19k Believed to be Original Miles: Coachwork by Mulliner Park WardThis 1976 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI Limousine with Coachwork by HJ Mulliner is a factory Left-Hand Drive model with just 19k original miles. Quite possibly the Lowest Mileage 1976 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI Left-Hand Drive Limousine in Existence. Chassis PRX 4867 is an extremely honest and original example. The interior shows only modest wear and the car generally has a feeling of originality to it. The surrounding interior of beige leather in the front and brown velour fabric in the back do also appear to be original finishes. Aesthetically, the car presents cleanly, its interior is still in good shape and the characteristic features such as the wood veneers generally present well. From its paint plate, it would appear to have been delivered new in a solid Willow Gold, but now wears a slightly darker but nevertheless appealing shade of red/brown, close to the factory offered Chestnut and complementing the interior. Unused in the last decade or so, with a new battery and some brief checking over the car was made to run and drive, although we feel a thorough check over would be more advisable prior to active use.Chassis no. PRX 486719k Miles from NewUS Left-Hand Drive US Delivered ExampleWell Optioned CarThe Last Word in LuxuryPrice: $225,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door