Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a super well done high quality build that got the details right! Starting with a solid steel car, the restoration involved removing the body from frame, powder coating the frame, updating with TCI front suspension and disc brakes, custom steering gear and steering column (Limeworks), Muncie M21 4 speed manual transmission, Ford 9" rear end with 355 rear gear, coil-over rear suspension, new wiring (Ron Francis), Vintage air conditioning and heat system, UltraLeather seats, custom 3 row Mattson radiator (runs cool!), stainless steel hoses, stainless steel fuel tank and pin striping by Mike Scharte
This car is more than the sum total of the parts, what makes this car exceptional is how well put together it is and totally sorted out. It is as pretty underneath as it is on top. You can see careful attention to detail and pride of ownership all over this car. The consignor recently had Jimmy Shine Speed Shop, Orange, Ca perform updates including a new Chevrolet 350 CID engine (less than 500 miles on it), new electric fuel pump, new hydraulic plumbing for the clutch, and an electronic ignition system. The Ford also is equipped with a very cleverly hidden (under the radio speaker cover trim on dash) Pioneer sound system with IPOD and CD, 6 way power seats, and seat belts. This car is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door