East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#088 1987 Pontiac Trans Am
WS6 Performance handling package
36,600 plus Original miles
Painted Black & Gold with a Gold Bird and lower package. Front & Rear Spoilers, dual outside mirrors, original Black rims with polished edges. Goodyear tires. All glass is good, rubber is good. Good Looker.
Original Gold color Corduroy upholstery like new. Tan door panels with Gold material. Gold headliner is like new. Gold sun visors like new. Black padded dash is like new. Factory gauges; 140 mph Speedometer-Tach-Fuel-Battery-Oil-Temp. Tilt Column with Black leather wrapped steering wheel, black console with Automatic shifter, power windows, power door locks, factory AM/FM/Cassette player, A/C & Heat, overhead console with lights, rear window defrost, delay wipers, cruise control, rear seats fold down, remote mirror, seat belts front & back & shoulder belts in front. Like new inside.
Powered by a 5.7L 350 Tuned Port injection engine with a 700 R transmission, stock engine, power steering, stock exhaust manifolds, stock radiator, 4-wheel power disc brakes. Runs & handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door