AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Type 1 (Bristol, IN) $24,900 obo You are looking at a beautifully restored 56 Beetle, The blue paint is nothing short of stunning and it flows seamlessly inside to a very crisp grey vinyl interior. Powered by a 1600 dp AE block with Pertronix distributor with electronic ignition. Blue anodized crank and alternator pulleys from JayCee Enterprise. Blue anodized AN oil breather tube with billet aluminum oil fill and a 4 spd 'Freeway Flyer' transmission. This Oval window is on a 12 volt system.Features include but are not limited to Aluminum 5 spoke wheels, matching aluminum spare, like new tires, 4 wheel drum brakes, New shocks in front and rear, New battery, Black Mamba Sport Shifter with large #10 (blue) pool ball for shift knob, Euro bumpers, Correct Bullet front turn signals, LED brake/turn lights with correct taillight lens and housing, Correct restored steering wheel, Parcel tray under dash, Center tunnel basket/drink holders, Seat belts front and rear, Billet e-brake handle and window crank knobs, Aluminum cruiser gas pedal, Sport side mirrors, New wiring harness, Sun visors, New side mount antenna, Headlight visors, Working fuel reserve lever, RetroSound digital AM/FM radio with aux, speaker in the dash and two speakers in the rear. Everything works as it should and it shows no sign of rust. Please give our friend Harry a call at 574-361-4957
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door