Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1956 Ford Parklane 2 door wagon. This beautiful wagon has had a full nut and bolt restoration and is equipped with a factory V-8, Automatic transmission, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Ice Cold A/C, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Upgraded Front Suspension, All Glass & Chrome Restored, Custom Leather Interior, Custom Sound System, Navigation W/ Back Up Camera AND MORE..!! Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door