1966 Pontiac GTO 389ci 6.5L His/hers Automatic shifter Bucket seats, Center console ? Power steering-Power Brakes Aluminum Be cool radiator Engine has been rehauled by Tri Power Upgraded with set of headers Chrome alternator-AC Delco battery 389 is a YS code from a 65 model Automatic Turbo hydro matic transmission 12 bolt posi rear end unit The body is all original on the GTO Factory T code color Martinique Bronze Fairly straight original body on the car Paint is a driver quality all around Front and rear chrome is very good Front grill and light bezels all good Side mirrors look like new Door handles appear to be original All glass and glass trim in fair condition Upgraded to chrome Cragar wheels Good set of 225/70/R15’s all around Newer dual exhaust Installed Nice overall factory appearance interior Black bucket seats in good condition Door panels on all 4 in Very good condition Back seat good condition as well Seatbelts on front and back all there 3 Spoke wooden steering wheel in GC Factory tilt wheel functions great Original center console his/hers shifter Black headliner with functional dome light Odometer shows 124,119 on the body Engine has less than 5000 miles You can easily tell when you drive it Heat and defrost/lights all function Gauge package was installed front of shifter Wipers function, horn is not working Floors appear to be original and look solid Factory 1/4’s on the GTO no bondo I also have the PHS paperwork RunsDrives and stops excellent Very reliable for long touring Please see over 100 photos and video Financing and delivery available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850 Serious inquires only
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door