AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery (Pleasant Valley, NY) $25,000 firm You are looking at an absolute beauty that has been very well built and fully gone through. Sprayed in a sharp looking coat of sierra gold, and paired with beige the two tone exterior color scheme then slides inside to a very well done brown vinyl interior with wood accents. Powered by a 350ci v8 Backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission, performance nor reliability will be of any concern for years to come as the build only has approximately 10k miles. This custom Sedan Delivery was built with all of the right parts. Features are abundant they include but are not limited to Am/Fm, Aux input, P/s, P/b, Tilt wheel, Ridler wheels wrapped in fresh rubber with some lowering to provide a more aggressive looking stance, a professionally rebuilt braking system with front disc brakes, '53 Vette Grille, Custom wood bed, and LED lighting. Additional performance modifications include an aluminum radiator, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4bbl, as well as a dual flowmaster exhaust muffler set up and a B&M Shifter. There has been alot of time and money spent on this fully documented build, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Financing and shipping options are available. Please give our friend Jeff a call at 845-242-4356
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door