Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Chevrolet Corvette with Rare Power Soft-top and Windows: Out of 50 Year OwnershipThis 1956 Chevrolet Corvette is the ideal example for easy restoration. Rare factory power soft-top and windows. Currently in primer and ready for paint. Grey interior and two tops. 327 with blank engine stamping mated to a 3-speed manual gearbox. Same owner for the last 50 years. It's been in storage and off the road for the last 10 years but has an excellent body and solid frame. This collectible and sought-after C1 Corvette is not to be missed. A true American icon with a lot of potential. Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door