Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This highly original convertible beetle was purchased new by its consignor in 1974 and was used sparingly as a second car at their vacation home here in So California. A comprehensive inspection and appraisal was completed in 2019 which conformed the originality of the car and its overall good condition (available for inspection). The car shows very well for an unrestored car, the paint is good but shows some wear on closer inspection. The chrome and bumpers and other chrome bits are also in good condition but have some pitting from age. The interior is in very good condition, the dash board looks very fresh, the seats have to rips or issues and the head liner is complete but shows a small amount of wear. The overall condition is good and shows it has been cared and well maintained.
Mechanically the convertible is solid and drives very well. The engine starts easily and runs smoothly without issue. The transmission and clutch operate in harmony with smooth clutch engagement and crisp gear shifts. The steering is direct and has no play or shimmy. The braking is straight and predictable.
The Bug is a stunning and reliable car that has been very well maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is easy to operate and drive and a real head turner!
This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door