702 N 1st St.
In from a private collection is this Very solid and clean 1950 Ford 2dr! This little shoe box ford runs and drives nice down the road powered by its 239CI flathead V-8 engineand backed up by a Column-shifted 3-speed manual transmission with overdrive. It comes equipped with sun visor fender skirts Fulton traffic light viewer factory clock radio magic air heater bumper guards white walls and is riding on its original steal rims with hubcaps. Its dark green paint is older buts still looks real nice laid out over a straight and solid body. Its medium grey interior is also in great shape. This is a very clean and solid ford that's ready to enjoy! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door